Child Care Your Way
Childcare needs are not always predictable. Snow days. Sick days. Some days in the office. Whatever the reason, OndeCare is there for you.
- see a list of interested and available caregivers in minutes
- easily negotiate rates for part-time nannies or ad hoc care
- get a vetted, professional caregiver as soon as two hours from booking
Child Care Services
- Emergency care
- Snow day care
- Parent’s night out
- After school care
- Home school
- Working from home
- In lieu of camp
Don't just take our word for it
Our four girls loved Aukia. She was fantastic and helped us out for portions of 8 days over a 2-week period. Very calm and comforting demeanor and engaging with the kids. Was always early. We would highly recommend Aukia and look forward to seeing her again.
Stefana was awesome. She listened to my instructions I left to a T. She played games with my kids. Took my daughter to and from a play date. When I came in they were watching a nature show and talking about animals.
Aukia did a fantastic job! You can tell she has a strong education background because she took time out of the day to do some lessons with my kids, including learning the days of the week! Would absolutely book again.
Artrez is wonderful! Punctual, friendly, and my kids loved him. He went above and beyond (cleaning and creating entertaining activities for the kids). Highly recommend!
Really appreciated her willingness to adapt to our last minute changes. Took well to the kids and assisted with care
Cori is great! She arrived on time, with short notice. She was very kind and patient with my child as well as my nervous pup. Super friendly, professional and helpful. Highly recommended!!
- Is there a minimum age for children?
- Can OndeCare Heroes stay overnight?
- What if I have more than one child?
- My child has extracuricular activities. Can your OndeCare Heroes take my child to practices and events like this?
- And how would I know if the OndeCare Hero has been exposed to COVID-19 or tested positive prior to my engaging them in care of my family member?