From Newborn to Toddler
Caring for the newest arrival in your family requires knowledge and experience.
Our heroes are:
- Infant Care Specialists
- Night Nurses
A trusted pair of hand to share care or simply take over to give you a break.
Infant Care Services
- Nighttime nurse
- Mom’s time off
- Parent’s night out
- Working from home
- Back to work coverage
Don't just take our word for it
Kelsey was super communicative, on time, and asked great questions to make sure she provided good care for our daughter. She definitely had a lot of experience with infants and really kept her cool when the baby was losing it.
OndeCare served its exact purpose for me yesterday. I woke up sick at 5.30 AM, booked Adailia at 7 AM, and she was here at 9 AM to save me (and take care of my twin infants).
- Is there a minimum age for children?
- My newborn baby’s day/night sleep schedule is off. Do you have OndeCare Heroes that can help with correcting the baby’s schedule to a normal sleeping routine?
- My baby is having trouble breastfeeding. Do you have OndeCare Heroes who have lactation experience?
- My baby is very young and is up at night frequently. Can someone stay overnight with the baby so I can get some sleep?
- And how would I know if the OndeCare Hero has been exposed to COVID-19 or tested positive prior to my engaging them in care of my family member?