From Newborn to Toddler
Caring for the newest arrival in your family requires knowledge and experience.
Our heroes are:
- Infant Care Specialists
- Night Nurses
A trusted pair of hand to share care or simply take over to give you a break.
Infant Care Services
- Nighttime nurse
- Mom’s time off
- Parent’s night out
- Working from home
- Back to work coverage
Clients are Talking
Doreena was FANTASTIC!!! We left our 10-week old baby with her as we attended a work function in Cleveland (we live in LA). Her video on the OndeCare website reveals her warmth and kindness -- but she was even warmer, kinder, and more loving in person! Our anxieties about leaving our baby with someone we didn't know were alleviated because of her patience, gentleness, loving energy, and expertise with babies -- which all were apparent at the outset. She was accommodating to our schedule, as we needed to extend our window of time away, and she was VERY loving and wonderful with our baby -- who felt very comfortable and at ease in her arms!!! We are definitely going to use Doreena next time we are in Cleveland, and we would HIGHLY recommend her! THANK YOU, DOREENA!
OndeCare served its exact purpose for me yesterday. I woke up sick at 5.30 AM, booked Adailia at 7 AM, and she was here at 9 AM to save me (and take care of my twin infants).
- Is there a minimum age for children?
- My newborn baby’s day/night sleep schedule is off. Do you have OndeCare Heroes that can help with correcting the baby’s schedule to a normal sleeping routine?
- My baby is having trouble breastfeeding. Do you have OndeCare Heroes who have lactation experience?
- My baby is very young and is up at night frequently. Can someone stay overnight with the baby so I can get some sleep?
- And how would I know if the OndeCare Hero has been exposed to COVID-19 or tested positive prior to my engaging them in care of my family member?