The special touch you need
When you can’t be there for your loved one with special needs you want someone you can trust. OndeCare caregivers work in hero professions, which means they have
- a special instinct
for caring people with developmental differences.
Special Needs Care Services
- Respite Care
- Autism Care
- Down’s syndrome care
- Cerebral palsy care
- PT & OT aid
- After surgery care
- Child care with special needs
Don't just take our word for it
Patricia is kind , caring , fun and responsible with our special needs son . He looks forward to seeing her. So happy to have met :)
Lee has done everything that I have asked of her and now I can breathe when my son, who has special needs, and requires constant monitoring for his medical condition is in her care. I can trust lee with his life.
- How do I know if a OndeCare Hero is experienced with the particular need that my child has?
- Can I pay for an OndeCare Hero’s services through my child’s special needs waiver with the county?
- What security checks do you do on OndeCare Heroes?
- And how would I know if the OndeCare Hero has been exposed to COVID-19 or tested positive prior to my engaging them in care of my family member?