- Employers get $3 to $14 return on every $1 spent on backup family care.
- Employees have access to safe, pre-vetted caregivers for all family members and any schedule.
- OndeCare makes getting care easy, flexible, and reliable for all employees.
- OndeCare services are eligible for Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA) and Long-term Care Insurance reimbursements.
How it works?
Return on Investment (ROI)
- US companies pay between $17.1 billion and $33.6 billion annually on lost productivity, depending on the level of caregiving involved. (MetLife Market Mature Institute and the National Alliance for Caregiving, 2006)
- $6.6 billion is spent to replace employees who opt out of the workforce to care for aging parents. (AARP, 2013)
- “Addressing caregiver support issues in the workplace is not just benevolent. It’s smart business. Keep in mind that every $1 companies spend on eldercare benefits reaps a $3 to $14 return." (AARP, How Employers Can Support Working Caregivers, June 2013)
Find Out More
Request an initial meeting and demo by filling out this form.